Frequently asked questions
If you have any questions about the Operations Excellence Academy Darmstadt 2016 or a career with McKinsey & Company, please contact Katharina Bilzer at
McKinsey & Company
European Operations Practice
Fon: +49 (89) 5594-8260
Who can attend the event?
Our academy targets advanced undergraduates, graduate students, MBA and PhD students as well as professionals with initial work experience in operations. We expect all participants to have an outstanding academic track record. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Will I be evaluated during the event?
No. The workshop is not an assessment center for screening prospective employees. We want to give you the opportunity to gain insights into our working environment to help you decide whether or not consulting could play a role in your career.
Why should I apply for the workshop?
You should apply if you:
- Want to experience what management and operations consulting at McKinsey is all about
- Are curious and open to new challenges
- Are seeking an attractive career
- Would like to discover just how fascinating problems in the field of operations can be
- Enjoy working in teams and delight in solving complex problems
What does it cost to take part in the event?
Academy participants will not have to bear any costs. McKinsey will cover all course, travel, and accommodation expenses.